Stock Market Events
Here's just a taste of what you're going to learn in this special presentation:
- How to easily crush the returns of the S&P 500 without day trading or anything risky, placing a few select trades per month... In both BULL and BEAR markets!
- How we processed data that can be summarized in 3 simple words, and is in plain sight, into a trading system that's generated over 624 ETF trades in 10 years
- Exactly why and how this isn't "theoretical"... Theoretical crap will murder your retirement accounts. This has been tested, traded, and proven over the past 10 years, in 9 different ETFs...
- Why the "Buy and Hold" myth is a hinderance to success in trading -- especially in ETFs!
- Why this has nothing to do with any "cloak and dagger" or "conspiracy" type of secret. The "data" has always been there to do this, right under our noses
- In fact, to "put my money where my mouth is", we'll show you ALL THE TRADES MADE IN 2016 & 2017! So register now and I'll prove it all to you...
- How all of this is calculated using simple, "plane jane" Single ETFs... Attend the webinar training and we'll talk about how to apply it on 2x ETFs as well as options.
- And we haven't even mentioned the compounding effect -- this system makes quite a few "switches" per year, which dramatically accelerates how fast your equity curve grows!
Click below to connect to the live trading room
or copy and paste this url into your internet browser
NO software to download
Thursday Sessions begin at 7PM Central
**Room opens approximately 6:40PM CST, 7:40PM ET for logging into current stock chat sessions. Clicking on the button above at any other time will not connect you
Each session begins with an overview of the current market conditions. Easily follow along as Steve shares his chart analysis on individual stocks ready to make profitable price moves.
All sessions are interactive - You can 'Ask Steve Live' to evaluate your charts!
These Stock Chat sessions are also an excellent method for Candlestick Investors to communicate with each other through the open chat or personal instant messaging to other participants. The perfect way to accelerate your learning process. The Candlestick Trading Forum wants to provide the best platform available for anyone to quickly learn the Candlestick Trading psychology.
The Monday night Stock Chat is for "Members Only". Steve provides an in-depth analysis of the market week ahead and reviews specific recommendations. Members are able to ask Steve specific advice about their own personal portfolios.
The Thursday night Stock Chat is open to everyone. Having the opportunity to see what a good chart looks like and why it is a good trade pattern creates a visual lesson for recognizing the profitable patterns. A full explanation of why a chart has profitable characteristics provides a visual library for future opportunities. You do not want to miss this opportunity for free market analysis by Stephen Bigalow. Thursday sessions are recorded and available for playback. (Generally available within one hour of session end) Recent sessions are listed in the navigation bar (on the left) by date.
Candlestick investing is easy to learn and an investor can become proficient quickly when having the pitfalls explained in a chat room format. Join us. Everybody is welcome to come and learn how the most refined trading method in the world works. Take advantage of the live Stock Chat forum. See for yourself, this is a rewarding method to quickly improve your stock market trading.
No time to join the live chat sessions? Don't forget the Candlestick Discussion Forum - Candlestick investors can ask questions and add comments to help each other through their learning process. Why reinvent the wheel? The Discussion Forum is where Candlestick investors can improve each other's knowledge.
We are located in Houston, Texas - To compare your time zone to ours you might try: timeanddate.com/worldclock Investing and Trading involves significant financial risk and is not suitable for everyone. No communication or chat session should be considered as financial or trading advice. All information is intended for Educational Purposes only.