Stock Market Events
- How to combine simple trend channel analysis with candlesticks to nail every single market reversal again (you’ll always know exactly when a trend has run its course and to take profits… or when to “back up the truck and buy” on the start of a new uptrend)…
- The three types of trend channels you must properly identify to take your trading to new levels… forever…
- How to anticipate price targets within trend channels with laser-like precision…
- How candlestick investors have a major advantage in trading trend channels. (It has to do with simple human nature… which you can easily exploit for short - and long-term explosive gains)…
- Secrets of high-powered options trade timing using solid trend channel analysis…
Click below to connect to the live trading room
or copy and paste this url into your internet browser
NO software to download
Thursday Sessions begin at 7PM Central
**Room opens approximately 6:40PM CST, 7:40PM ET for logging into current stock chat sessions. Clicking on the button above at any other time will not connect you
Each session begins with an overview of the current market conditions. Easily follow along as Steve shares his chart analysis on individual stocks ready to make profitable price moves.
All sessions are interactive - You can 'Ask Steve Live' to evaluate your charts!
These Stock Chat sessions are also an excellent method for Candlestick Investors to communicate with each other through the open chat or personal instant messaging to other participants. The perfect way to accelerate your learning process. The Candlestick Trading Forum wants to provide the best platform available for anyone to quickly learn the Candlestick Trading psychology.
The Monday night Stock Chat is for "Members Only". Steve provides an in-depth analysis of the market week ahead and reviews specific recommendations. Members are able to ask Steve specific advice about their own personal portfolios.
The Thursday night Stock Chat is open to everyone. Having the opportunity to see what a good chart looks like and why it is a good trade pattern creates a visual lesson for recognizing the profitable patterns. A full explanation of why a chart has profitable characteristics provides a visual library for future opportunities. You do not want to miss this opportunity for free market analysis by Stephen Bigalow. Thursday sessions are recorded and available for playback. (Generally available within one hour of session end) Recent sessions are listed in the navigation bar (on the left) by date.
Candlestick investing is easy to learn and an investor can become proficient quickly when having the pitfalls explained in a chat room format. Join us. Everybody is welcome to come and learn how the most refined trading method in the world works. Take advantage of the live Stock Chat forum. See for yourself, this is a rewarding method to quickly improve your stock market trading.
No time to join the live chat sessions? Don't forget the Candlestick Discussion Forum - Candlestick investors can ask questions and add comments to help each other through their learning process. Why reinvent the wheel? The Discussion Forum is where Candlestick investors can improve each other's knowledge.
We are located in Houston, Texas - To compare your time zone to ours you might try: timeanddate.com/worldclock
Investing and Trading involves significant financial risk and is not suitable for everyone. No communication or chat session should be considered as financial or trading advice. All information is intended for Educational Purposes only.